Last updated: 11/09/2020
PARIS LABS, acting as data controller regarding the data collected hereunder, is committed to the protection of personal data and to the respect of the European Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Paris Labs, an “Société par Actions Simplifiées” registered to the RCS of Paris, under number 50511298700050, whose registered office is located 10 Rue d’Aumale 75009 Paris, FRANCE, represented by Mr Olivier Brourhant.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Website refers the PARIS LABS, accessible from https://sevencircles.com/en/
- Service refers to functionalities available on the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Personal Data designates the data referred to in Article 4.1 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereafter, “GDPR”), and allowing You to be identified, directly or indirectly at a given time, independently of the terminal that You use.
- Cookies designates a text file that may be saved, subject to your agreement expressed in accordance with applicable French and European regulations (art. 5. 3 of the ePrivacy Directive 2008/58/EC as amended by Directive 2009/136/EU, or any subsequent text that may follow), in a space dedicated to your browser software on the hard drive of your device, when you consult one of Our Services or an electronic communication service of one of Our partners or when you install software or a mobile application. A Cookie allows its sender to identify the terminal in which it is stored, during the period of validity or registration of the Cookie.
- Usage Data designates traffic data, as defined in Article 2(b) and (c) of the ePrivacy Directive 2002/58/EC as amended by Directive 2009/136/EC.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. These personally identifiable information may include, but are not limited to:
- Any other Personal Data communicated by You, which can be contained in your comment when requesting a demo or when contacting Us
These Personal Data are provided at your convenience.
We may also collect Usage Data, in particular :
- the IP Address of the terminal connected to the internet,
- the date and time of connection of a terminal to an electronic communication service,
- the url (internet address) of the internet page accessed by the terminal consulting an electronic communication service,
- the internet page’s url (internet address) of origin of the terminal accessing an electronic communication service,
- the type and version of browser software used by a terminal,
- the type of operating system used by the terminal,
- the identifier and content of a Cookie file stored by Us in the terminal,
- the language of the browser software used by the terminal.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies. Administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and described in the Legal Notice, to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies. Administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Advertising cookies: Type: Persistent. Administered by: our advertising and analytics partners. These Cookies are used to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
Company informs You, in an informative banner, at the time of the first visit to the Website, that We collect Cookies.
Your consent applies to the following domain: https://sevencircles.com/
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact You: to allow Us to contact You through the communication channels and with the contact information You provided Us.
- To manage Your requests when You are using the functionality “Contact us”: to attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- To study your job application: to ensure your profile matches our internal needs when You submit a spontaneous application, or when you apply to a job offer we publish in the section “Career”.
- To provide you with a demo: we collect your Personal Data when you click on “Ask for a demo” in order to contact you back and provide it to You.
The recipients of the personal data are the Company staff having a need to access it, as well as the Mantu group support function included but not limited to: the recruitments teams, the legal and human resources team.
In this context, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention of Your Personal Data
We undertake to archive or delete Your Personal Data as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and processed and, in any event, as soon as the justified or legal retention period expires.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be treated confidentially within the Company as well as during transfers with the third parties listed below:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service. Your Data can also be accessed by Online SAS, our subcontractor in charge of providing and hosting our data centers.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Data subject rights
You have a right to access, rectify, request for the portability, limit, oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of your Personal Data, delete your Personal Data or lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Those rights can be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com
Your request will treated by our Data Protection Team within one (1) month from the reception of your request. Please note that We may ask an identity proof in case of legitimate doubt to prevent identity fraud.
DPO and Data Protection Team
In order to comply with Article 37 of the GDPR, We appointed a Data Protection Officer operating at the group level, which We appointed to the french data protection supervisory authority, the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (“CNIL”). The Data Protection Officer is an external consultant based in Paris, France. You can contact the Data Protection Officer regarding any issue relating to personal data protection by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, the Data Protection Officer is supported by a dedicated team operating at the group level.
Security of Your Personal Data
Our Website and Your Data are hosted on the data centers of ONLINE SAS, a company located : 8 rue de la ville l’Evêque-75008 PARIS – RCS Paris B 433 115 904. For more information please consult their website at: https://www.scaleway.com/fr/conditions/confidentialite/, in a separate environment accessible only to the personal of your Company having a need to access it.
We undertake to provide the best level of protection to your personal data, and use all available means to ensure the security and confidentiality, in particular:
- Encrypt most of our services using SSL technology
- Use secure flows (https)
- Restrict access to personal data only to employees who have a professional need to access it.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 15.
If you have parental responsibility for a minor who has provided us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We learn that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 15 without obtaining parental consent, We will take steps to delete that Personal Data from Our data collection and storage devices.
In case of doubt as to the age of the user, We reserve the right to require identification. If the user is under 15 years of age, we will no longer collect information and will do our best to delete the Personal Data already in our possession. The user will be asked to stop using the Service.
We may also limit the way We collect, use and store Personal Information from users between the ages of 15 and 18. In some cases, this means that We will have the possibility not to provide certain features of the Service to these users, without this constituting a fault attributable to Our Company.
If you are a minor, and We must rely on consent as the legal basis for the processing of Your Personal Data and the legislation of your country of residence requires the consent of the holder of parental authority, We may require the consent of the same holder before collecting and using such information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com